The Challenges in Cybersecurity Industry
Automated Workflows & Order Fulfillment
Partner & Reseller Management
- Workflow Engine
- Order Orchestration
- Hybrid Catalogue & White-Label Bill-On-Behalf-Of
- Multi-Party Settlement & Commission Management
- Define workflows and remove any form of manual intervention from the order fulfillment process.
- The order fulfillment process in the OneBill SDP will take the order through several stages as defined in the workflow (e.g. the service feasibility checking stage, reservation stage), in order to entirely provision and activate the service.
- Through a user friendly interface, define what tasks need to be completed before the system provisions and activates the service.
- You can configure workflows which essentially define the flow of operations for order fulfillment.
- Various types of tasks or subtasks can also be configured as part of a workflow definition.
- Improve tax rate accuracy for each customer transaction by capturing the required tax information and calculating it in real-time for every invoice.
- Through our integration with Taxation platforms, you can ensure you apply the correct taxation codes that apply to the products and services you offer. This ultimately helps to minimize any potential tax audit risk.
- Offer a version of your catalogue for a specific resale or agency partner with a defined product mix, price range and incentive models.
- Enable partners to white-label their customer invoices with their own branding, while offering a connected revenue management experience in the background.
- Through the self-care portal, they can also view and manage their subscribers, rebrand the platform and add their own products to the channel.
- Configure the settlement utility and define the process for each partner with multiple settlement modes depending on who is managing the subscriber.
- Access and export transactional data through a user-friendly dashboard.
- Receive automated commissions based on an agreed set of rules.
- Create deals that are specific to each partner whether it’s a fixed or shared revenue model.
- Define the process for each sale cycle from lead generation to fulfillment.
Fully integrated with some of the world’s leading solutions
See how OneBill is helping companies to transform their lead-to-revenue generation experience
OneBill streamlined the payment collection process, multi-level partner management, and reseller commissioning of NEC.
OneBill’s internal tax engine helped Unitas Global with huge savings and OneBill MLCM allowed them to create multiple locations to support different currencies as well international taxation.
OneBill eliminated the manual process completely by implementing the usage-rating engine to calculate the revenue share for each of the property owner.
Maximize your revenue, reduce costs and avoid unnecessary revenue leakage!
OneBill performs consistently well and has also been able to meet some of our unique needs that no other vendor was able to achieve. OneBill have also proven time and again that they will go above and beyond for their customer. The service is truly exceptional!”
Paul MatteDirector of Global Cloud Services, NEC
The onboarding went very smoothly and all the attention we needed was given to us during training. Due to our company expanding over the year they supported us with training for features that we did not need at the beginning. We are very happy with OneBill.
Gabriel DelgadoVice President of Operations, Enqwest
“We needed a flexible billing system that allow us to easily add new products, change elements of existing products, adjust pricing and labelling of various elements on the invoice. In working with the OneBill On-boarding team, we have achieved this goal.”
Rick MinyardCEO, Sage Communications
Every Month, OneBill represents the thousands and thousands of micro charges and rolling them up into an invoice for SIPPIO. The world we live in is moving at lightning speed and you need companies like OneBill that think like you and want you to be successful.