Key Benefits of OneBill Service Delivery Platform
Quicker TTM & Fulfillment:
Significant reduction in order-processing and work-handling time & New integrations deployed in few days using configuration.
Handle complex orders:
Effective validation steps eliminates errors before they occur & Co-ordinated execution using advanced dependency rules.
Attractive commercial models with very low TCO & Automated & configuration-driven platform reduces workforce requirements.
E2E visibility of operational performance & Facilitates decision-making using insightful reports.
Improved Customer Experience:
Significant reduction in SLA misses & Improved order flow-through with advanced order-fallout handling.
Prioritizes and balances workloads: Ensures right people get their work at the right time & Co-ordinate work across systems and groups.
OneBill service delivery platform’s workflow engine features:
- Define workflows and remove any form of manual intervention from the order fulfillment process.
- The order fulfillment process in the OneBill SDP will take the order through several stages as defined in the workflow (e.g. the service feasibility checking stage, reservation stage), in order to entirely provision and activate the service.
OneBill service delivery platform’s order orchestration features:
- Through a user friendly interface, define what tasks need to be completed before the system provisions and activates the service.
- You can configure workflows which essentially define the flow of operations for order fulfillment.
- Various types of tasks or subtasks can also be configured as part of a workflow definition.
OneBill service delivery platform’s automated service fulfillment features:
- By associating rules with individual tasks, services can be instantaneously activated, modified, deactivated, suspended or resumed across any network device or application.
Using our service delivery platform, you can manage inventory and their associated details (e.g. SKU number) and assign them to specific customer subscription plans.
See how OneBill is helping companies to transform their lead-to-revenue generation experience
OneBill streamlined the payment collection process, multi-level partner management, and reseller commissioning of NEC.
OneBill’s internal tax engine helped Unitas Global with huge savings and OneBill MLCM allowed them to create multiple locations to support different currencies as well international taxation.
OneBill eliminated the manual process completely by implementing the usage-rating engine to calculate the revenue share for each of the property owner.
Maximize your revenue, reduce costs and avoid unnecessary revenue leakage!
OneBill performs consistently well and has also been able to meet some of our unique needs that no other vendor was able to achieve. OneBill have also proven time and again that they will go above and beyond for their customer. The service is truly exceptional!”
Paul MatteDirector of Global Cloud Services, NEC
The onboarding went very smoothly and all the attention we needed was given to us during training. Due to our company expanding over the year they supported us with training for features that we did not need at the beginning. We are very happy with OneBill.
Gabriel DelgadoVice President of Operations, Enqwest
“We needed a flexible billing system that allow us to easily add new products, change elements of existing products, adjust pricing and labelling of various elements on the invoice. In working with the OneBill On-boarding team, we have achieved this goal.”
Rick MinyardCEO, Sage Communications
Every Month, OneBill represents the thousands and thousands of micro charges and rolling them up into an invoice for SIPPIO. The world we live in is moving at lightning speed and you need companies like OneBill that think like you and want you to be successful.