The Challenges in Media & Entertainment Industry
Multiple Subscription Models
Flexibility to Offer Promotions & Discounts
Plans on an As-Needed Basis
Automated Activation Process
Dynamic & personalized pricing
Configure multiple complex subscription plans with varying charge types (e.g. one time, variable, metered etc.).
- You can create a variation on a product in a different currency and also assign a relevant tax code for a specific regional market.
- You can attract a potential customer prospect or entice an existing customer to upgrade their subscription by personalizing their product offer and setting up a limited period discount or unique promotional bundle.
Fulfillment and service activation
Define workflows and remove any form of manual intervention from the order fulfillment process.
- The order fulfillment process will take the order through several stages as defined in the workflow (e.g. the service feasibility checking stage, reservation stage), in order to entirely provision and activate the service.
- Through a user friendly interface, define what tasks need to be completed before the system provisions and activates the service.
- You can configure workflows which essentially define the flow of operations for order fulfillment.
Manage 360-degree subscriber lifecycle
Create, personalize, manage and update customer profiles and subscription plans.
- You can easily add new products to their subscription, upgrade or downgrade subscriptions, automatically cancel/renew/pause plans and update payment methods.
Empower your customers to control their subscription plans
Offer end customer self-service portal and resolve their tickets through built-in service desk
- Through a single interface, customers can update their account information themselves: change account profile information, contact info and add new payment.
- They can also view their invoices, pay and instantly download payment receipts.
- Raise tickets and record customer interactions and responses via multiple touchpoints.
Fully integrated with some of the world’s leading solutions
See how OneBill is helping companies to transform their lead-to-revenue generation experience
OneBill streamlined the payment collection process, multi-level partner management, and reseller commissioning of NEC.
OneBill’s internal tax engine helped Unitas Global with huge savings and OneBill MLCM allowed them to create multiple locations to support different currencies as well international taxation.
OneBill eliminated the manual process completely by implementing the usage-rating engine to calculate the revenue share for each of the property owner.
Maximize your revenue, reduce costs and avoid unnecessary revenue leakage!
OneBill performs consistently well and has also been able to meet some of our unique needs that no other vendor was able to achieve. OneBill have also proven time and again that they will go above and beyond for their customer. The service is truly exceptional!”
Paul MatteDirector of Global Cloud Services, NEC
The onboarding went very smoothly and all the attention we needed was given to us during training. Due to our company expanding over the year they supported us with training for features that we did not need at the beginning. We are very happy with OneBill.
Gabriel DelgadoVice President of Operations, Enqwest
“We needed a flexible billing system that allow us to easily add new products, change elements of existing products, adjust pricing and labelling of various elements on the invoice. In working with the OneBill On-boarding team, we have achieved this goal.”
Rick MinyardCEO, Sage Communications
Every Month, OneBill represents the thousands and thousands of micro charges and rolling them up into an invoice for SIPPIO. The world we live in is moving at lightning speed and you need companies like OneBill that think like you and want you to be successful.