Compensation: At OneBill we offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience & outcome. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy and execution of digital marketing programs that capture leads across multiple channels by working closely with OneBill’s senior management team.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing and working closely with cross-functional teams, you will design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate leads.
- This position would suit candidates with a strong background in SEO, content creation, PPC (Google Ads, Linkedin Ads & more), retargeting, email marketing, online PR, quality link building, social media advertising, social media campaigns and conversion optimisation.
- If you are looking for a diverse company with a culture that rewards outcome and provides the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you.
- Understand OneBill business and assess existing marketing programs & outcomes. Come up with proposals & ideas to improve key marketing KPIs such as Leads, website visits, clicks, collateral downloads.
- Work with Senior management to secure budgetary approvals for your proposed ideas.
- Plan, execute, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate leads. Focus areas include but not limited SEO, SEM/PPC, Social Media Marketing, PRs, Email Marketing, Link Building and Conversion Optimization.
- Deliver campaigns on time and to a high standard.
- Improve campaign performance through reporting & analytics.
- Periodically present KPI outcomes to senior management to track progress and recommend actions, as necessary.
- Overseeing vendor selection and contracts as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 5 years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS, preferably in Billing.
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of SEO, Email marketing, PRs, Social Media Marketing, Content Creation, SEM/PPC.
- Hands-on experience in major ad platforms such as Google, Linkedin, Bing & more.
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management.
- Working with external agencies and drive teams towards agreed outcomes.
- A digital marketing portfolio of proven marketing results especially “lead generation”.