Workplace policy: Work from Office
Job location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Company: OneBill Software
Job type: Full-time
Experience: 4-5 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
● Experience in integrating OSS / BSS systems, with either B2C or B2B Telecom operators.
● Experience in Telecom Domain process Consulting and Problem definition. ● Experience with collecting the requirements, capturing solution design, configuration, testing, implementation, project documentation, post-production support. ● Experience in Java, J2EE.
● Scripting Knowledge on Perl / Shell / Python. Python is recommended. ● Good Knowledge in Databases like MySQL and mongodb. Hands experience on SQL queries and Hibernate Queries.
● Good Knowledge on XML, XSLT, HTML and CSS.
● Experience with the tools Eclipse and GIT, JIRA
● Good Experience with REST and SOAP. REST is most recommended. ● Experience with web-servers Apache Tomcat, Active MQ.
Role and Responsibilities:
● Build the new integrations, reports and data migration solutions.
● Experience in working with IT/Business teams in gathering business requirements and providing the solution.
● Improve and build internal mechanisms and procedures to further efficiency of delivery as per SLA.
● Good Communication & Client- interfacing skills, cross-cultural working experience and should be able to work with multinational clients independently
● Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment. And also to work in a consulting environment that requires regular travel.
● Analytical Abilities, a goal-oriented work approach, high quality awareness, good team player.
● Ready to work on the shift basis.
● The candidate should have experience On Designing/Implementing/delivering Functionalities In Billing, Subscription Modelling,Product Catalogue, Configuration & Order Activation, Service Fulfillment, Order Management, Workflow Management, Inventory Management.