Bengaluru, Full Time
Workplace policy: Work from Office
Job location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Company: OneBill Software
Employment type: Full-time
Experience: 8-12 Years
Functional Area: Engineering – Software
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
● Experience in Telecom Industry.
● Should have in depth understanding and experience of Data structure, Java, SQL, ReST, Spring, Hibernate.
● Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
● Automated unit testing
● Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
● Ability to work with senior level leaders and stakeholders
● Ability to analyze and suggest solutions
● Strong command on verbal and written English language
● Awareness of design principles, design patterns, performance parameters like memory / CPU utilization, profiling, connection pooling, multi-threading.
● To have knowledge on any of the cloud solutions such as AWS, Microservices, Redis, Kafka.
● Understanding of TDD, iterative, use case driven development
Role and Responsibilities:
● Collaborative work applying quality standards and internal processes ● Must have experience to ensure the reporting progress of the project ● Define and implement best practises for software development
● Should be able to train and build a team
● Work closely with client and team and understanding the requirement, design, analyze and do the code changes
● Helping team and client to resolve production issues
● Should able to handle day to day activity like team management, daily meeting etc
● Provides technical leadership, and may lead project planning sessions with team members to define and analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
● Coordinates and supports related groups, such as but not limited to documentation teams, quality assurance teams, customer support teams or operations/deployment teams.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com