Workplace policy: Work from Office
Company: OneBill Software
Experience: 1-3 Years
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree & equivalent experience in Testing/QA/QE
- Experience in Manual and Automation testing(Preferable)
- Excellent in test coverage matrix, automation with TestNG, Selenium
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Knowledge in database management
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect
- Core Java, TestNG, SQL, Selenium, Unix/Linux, any scripting language
- Basic knowledge on POSTMan / SOAP API and tools
- Billing and payment domain experience.
- Application performance tuning.( Identifying the lags in the response time and also bringing up the performance)
- Knowledge on Jmeter , burf, ZAP.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing feature/enhancement to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and execute on requirement basis
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- Assist local quality function in tracking, documenting and reporting quality levels to the stakeholders.
- Analyse and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyse problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures and core processes