The Challenges in IaaS Industry
Dynamic Pricing Models
Quoting & Contracts
- Product & Pricing Studio
- Usage Rating Engine
- Workflow Engine
- Order Orchestration
- Quoting & E-Approvals
- Accounts Receivable Reporting
- Configure multiple complex products with varying charge types (e.g. one time, variable, metered etc.).
- You can also create a variation on a product in a different currency and also assign a relevant tax code for a specific regional market.
- OneBill has an easy UI driven usage charge definition for mapping your CDR files to usage charges.
- Bulk usage transaction records can be handled using our UI, API integration between the source system and billing platform or through a file-based approach that can be connected to the FTP location for processing CDR rating.
- Define workflows and remove any form of manual intervention from the order fulfillment process.
- The order fulfillment process in the OneBill SDP will take the order through several stages as defined in the workflow (e.g. the service feasibility checking stage, reservation stage), in order to entirely provision and activate the service.
- Through a user friendly interface, define what tasks need to be completed before the system provisions and activates the service.
- You can configure workflows which essentially define the flow of operations for order fulfillment.
- Various types of tasks or subtasks can also be configured as part of a workflow definition.
- Develop a customized quote template with your company logo and preferred format.
- Prepare individualized quotes from your product catalog and email them directly to your customer prospects within minutes.
- Eliminate all offline flows for receiving approvals for your quotes.
- Automate the quote approval process with a DocuSign integration.
- Configure custom business process workflows to deal with quotes and order approvals automatically.
- Accurately track revenue through our user friendly reporting tool.
- Categorize revenue based on predetermined codes to enable ease of reporting in an accounting cloud-based or software platform.
Fully integrated with some of the world’s leading solutions
See how OneBill is helping companies to transform their lead-to-revenue generation experience
OneBill streamlined the payment collection process, multi-level partner management, and reseller commissioning of NEC.
OneBill’s internal tax engine helped Unitas Global with huge savings and OneBill MLCM allowed them to create multiple locations to support different currencies as well international taxation.
OneBill eliminated the manual process completely by implementing the usage-rating engine to calculate the revenue share for each of the property owner.
Maximize your revenue, reduce costs and avoid unnecessary revenue leakage!
OneBill performs consistently well and has also been able to meet some of our unique needs that no other vendor was able to achieve. OneBill have also proven time and again that they will go above and beyond for their customer. The service is truly exceptional!”
Paul MatteDirector of Global Cloud Services, NEC
The onboarding went very smoothly and all the attention we needed was given to us during training. Due to our company expanding over the year they supported us with training for features that we did not need at the beginning. We are very happy with OneBill.
Gabriel DelgadoVice President of Operations, Enqwest
“We needed a flexible billing system that allow us to easily add new products, change elements of existing products, adjust pricing and labelling of various elements on the invoice. In working with the OneBill On-boarding team, we have achieved this goal.”
Rick MinyardCEO, Sage Communications
Every Month, OneBill represents the thousands and thousands of micro charges and rolling them up into an invoice for SIPPIO. The world we live in is moving at lightning speed and you need companies like OneBill that think like you and want you to be successful.