The “Write-Off” field under Receivables is used for tracking the invoice amount that is not recoverable, i.e. the invoice amount which is written off.
- What does the “Adjustment” field under receivables relate to?
- Is the “Bill Adjustment” in Receivables used for invoice level amount adjustment?
- How is CLASS handled with respect to QuickBooks?
- Will the sync work even if we are logged out? When the sync has begun, do we need to be logged in to make sure the sync is working?
- When the “auto sync’ is off, it does not automatically sync with QuickBooks, any time of the day. Is that right?