Any adjustments made to invoice amounts are synced using the “Adjustment” GL String. These are adjustments provided at account level, these could be credit or debit. If there is a credit adjustment given at account level, which exceeds the charges for the current cycle, then the current invoice will consume the entire credit and any excess will be consumed by the oldest due invoice.
- What is the “Write-Off” field used for?
- Is the “Bill Adjustment” in Receivables used for invoice level amount adjustment?
- How is CLASS handled with respect to QuickBooks?
- Will the sync work even if we are logged out? When the sync has begun, do we need to be logged in to make sure the sync is working?
- When the “auto sync’ is off, it does not automatically sync with QuickBooks, any time of the day. Is that right?