Yes, any invoice level adjustments made to an invoice will be synced into QuickBooks using the GL String under the “Bill Adjustment” receivables. It affects the revenue and the A/R. This is always a credit in OneBill
- What does the “Adjustment” field under receivables relate to?
- What is the “Write-Off” field used for?
- How is CLASS handled with respect to QuickBooks?
- Will the sync work even if we are logged out? When the sync has begun, do we need to be logged in to make sure the sync is working?
- When the “auto sync’ is off, it does not automatically sync with QuickBooks, any time of the day. Is that right?