- Users must enable CLASS tracking in QuickBooks
- Users must create CLASSES in QuickBooks and associate classes to Products/Services in QuickBooks manually
- When an invoice is pushed from OneBill, the system will auto-populate the CLASS column within an invoice by mapping the product line item with the associated CLASS
- What does the “Adjustment” field under receivables relate to?
- What is the “Write-Off” field used for?
- Is the “Bill Adjustment” in Receivables used for invoice level amount adjustment?
- Will the sync work even if we are logged out? When the sync has begun, do we need to be logged in to make sure the sync is working?
- When the “auto sync’ is off, it does not automatically sync with QuickBooks, any time of the day. Is that right?