Read frequently asked questions and answers on taxes and accounting.
Taxes & Accounting FAQs
- What tax code is used to apply taxes?
- What GL code is used to record the amount?
- Does the taxable adjustment show up on the A/R activity section or the transactions section?
- Does the taxable adjustment made to a subscription show up on an invoice?
- How is the account balance affected by the application of a taxable adjustment?
- How do I sync inventory-based products to QuickBooks?
- I have closed a subscriber account, will the invoice be synced into QuickBooks?
- How do I track tax as a liability in QuickBooks (non-US accounts)?
- When the “auto sync’ is off, it does not automatically sync with QuickBooks, any time of the day. Is that right?
- Will the sync work even if we are logged out? When the sync has begun, do we need to be logged in to make sure the sync is working?
- How is CLASS handled with respect to QuickBooks?
- Is the “Bill Adjustment” in Receivables used for invoice level amount adjustment?
- What is the “Write-Off” field used for?
- What does the “Adjustment” field under receivables relate to?