Yes. Following are the steps that allow a user to do so. Navigate to Settings –> Revenue, under Collections section enable a checkbox “Allow Subscription Action”. This will enable actions to be performed on subscriptions when it is in collections.
- How do I cancel all the subscriptions placed as part of an order?
- How do I decrease the quantity on a subscription for the following month?
- I want to capture subscription specific information as a Subscription Identifier itself, can I do that?
- Do you support adding additional information for a subscription using “provisioning attributes”?
- Does OneBill prorate charges if a recurring subscription is cancelled?