Yes, you can capture subscription specific information as a Subscription Identifier itself. This can be set at the time of order or on existing subscriptions. The invoice template you use needs to take care of printing the appropriate data. Refer below help pages on subscription identifier. Please note that subscription identifier string needs to be unique, which means you cannot use same subscription identifier on more than one subscription.
- How do I cancel all the subscriptions placed as part of an order?
- How do I decrease the quantity on a subscription for the following month?
- Do you support adding additional information for a subscription using “provisioning attributes”?
- Is there a setting which allows a user to cancel a subscription in an account which is in collection?
- Does OneBill prorate charges if a recurring subscription is cancelled?