Users must cancel each subscription individually. Subscriptions must be canceled with the same effective as the date on which it was activated. Users can delete the order transactions as well as the credit transactions (upon subscription cancellation) to avoid any form of charging for the same.
- How do I decrease the quantity on a subscription for the following month?
- I want to capture subscription specific information as a Subscription Identifier itself, can I do that?
- Do you support adding additional information for a subscription using “provisioning attributes”?
- Is there a setting which allows a user to cancel a subscription in an account which is in collection?
- Does OneBill prorate charges if a recurring subscription is cancelled?