OneBill would prorate and provide a credit of charge if a subscription is canceled. This would again depend on the proration flag defined at charge definition which is selected by default.
- How do I cancel all the subscriptions placed as part of an order?
- How do I decrease the quantity on a subscription for the following month?
- I want to capture subscription specific information as a Subscription Identifier itself, can I do that?
- Do you support adding additional information for a subscription using “provisioning attributes”?
- Is there a setting which allows a user to cancel a subscription in an account which is in collection?