You can record the DID as the “subscription identifier” OR as one of the “provisioning attributes”. Refer previous FAQ questions above. Do note that for CDR rating to work the price plans need to have Metered charges configured and the rating engine setup done accurately. The subscription (where you capture DID) should be created using the price plan with metered charges defined under it. Rating engine module “IDENTIFIER” should be configured to match a given CDR field with the subscription identifier OR a provisioning attribute so that the CDR is associated with a specific subscription and hence a subscriber. It is recommended that you try to configure and test this as per your requirements in the sandbox environment before doing it in production.
- Is it possible to view customer documents from the OneView page?
- Is it possible to display the subscriber’s primary name?
- I need to understand how OneBill pulls the CDR and the relationship with the numbers associated with the billing of the CDR.
- Does OneBill allows the customization or override of the product description at a subscriber level?
- How do I capture additional details about the subscriber?