OneBill allows defining multiple addresses for every subscriber account. This can be done both at the time of creating a new subscriber, as well as after the subscriber is created. In the case of a new account, after the first address is entered, click on “Add Another Address” to keep adding more addresses. In case of an existing account, the same can be achieved by entering the “Edit Profile”.
- Is it possible to view customer documents from the OneView page?
- Is it possible to display the subscriber’s primary name?
- I need to understand how OneBill pulls the CDR and the relationship with the numbers associated with the billing of the CDR.
- We want to be able to associate DIDs and CDRs to subscriber accounts, what is the process to do so?
- Does OneBill allows the customization or override of the product description at a subscriber level?