- Using our tickets functionality, you can view all the tickets that have been assigned to the user who has logged into the system.
- Define your support organization structure and add various users of your organization under relevant departments and also assign the role they plan within the department.
- Enable segregation of tickets by business function in order to have the right right people look at the tickets and manage them efficiently.
- Define a hierarchy of organization structures including your partners as well.
- Our watchlist functionality lets you view all the tickets where the logged-in user has been added as a watcher.
- Using Email based ticketing, a business can setup a mailbox to create service requests / tickets from their end customers.
- An end customer can send an email to the configured mailbox to create a ticket or reply on the ticket thread to provide updates.
- A user of the business can also use the emails to provide updates on the ticket. This provides the convenience to the end customer or the business user to manage a ticket through emails without having to login to the platform.
- With the ability to setup different mailboxes for different departments, a business can also manage tickets across various business functions using emails.
Our Service Desk Platform’s Major Functionalities
Creating ticket from various channels: CSR portal, End Customer Portal, Email, and APIs.
Creating various types of tickets: External, Internal, Provider, Partner, System tickets.
Defining a support organization structure and assign different users within your organization across these departments.
Rule driven ticket assignment and priority selection, with auto-assignment to specific department based on issue type.
Ability to create sub-tickets or child tickets to create sub-tasks and assign them across different users / departments.
Ability to clone an existing ticket to create a new ticket.
Email based ticket creation / updating where an end customer can create ticket / update tickets using emails instead of logging into a portal.
Notifications to let end customer / user know about various aspects of the tickets like assignment of ticket, updates, ticket state changes, etc.
Strong integration with CRM to reference customer data.
Strong integration with BRM to use ticket timelog data for creating charges.
Easy access / management of tickets
- Update department, owner, priority, status
- View audit trail of updates, changes
- Capture timelog of field tasks
- Convenient filters to get ticket by status, timeframe, department, etc.
- Ability to add watchers on tickets to let special user monitor key tickets
Don’t Take Our Word For It. Read What Our Customers Say
OneBill streamlined the payment collection process, multi-level partner management, and reseller commissioning of NEC.
OneBill’s internal tax engine helped Unitas Global with huge savings and OneBill MLCM allowed them to create multiple locations to support different currencies as well international taxation.
OneBill eliminated the manual process completely by implementing the usage-rating engine to calculate the revenue share for each of the property owner.
Maximize your revenue, reduce costs and avoid unnecessary revenue leakage!
OneBill performs consistently well and has also been able to meet some of our unique needs that no other vendor was able to achieve. OneBill have also proven time and again that they will go above and beyond for their customer. The service is truly exceptional!”
Paul MatteDirector of Global Cloud Services, NEC
The onboarding went very smoothly and all the attention we needed was given to us during training. Due to our company expanding over the year they supported us with training for features that we did not need at the beginning. We are very happy with OneBill.
Gabriel DelgadoVice President of Operations, Enqwest
“We needed a flexible billing system that allow us to easily add new products, change elements of existing products, adjust pricing and labelling of various elements on the invoice. In working with the OneBill On-boarding team, we have achieved this goal.”
Rick MinyardCEO, Sage Communications
Every Month, OneBill represents the thousands and thousands of micro charges and rolling them up into an invoice for SIPPIO. The world we live in is moving at lightning speed and you need companies like OneBill that think like you and want you to be successful.