- The subscriber can view the list of subscriptions associated with the corresponding account.
- The subscriber can click on the Product/Price Plan name link to view the details about the subscription.
- The subscriber can view the list of orders placed by the subscriber at various intervals.
- The subscriber can view the details about the specific Order.
- The Order detail page also provides additional details such as Order ID, Order Name (reference as provided by the subscriber), Order Date, Billing Active Date, Order Created By, Order Subtotal, Order Tax value, Total Order Amount and Products/Price Plans selected within an order along with the Quantity and Frequency details.
- The subscriber can view all the invoices created against the subscriber.
- The subscriber can click on the invoice to view the pdf of the invoice, and if the invoice is not paid, the subscriber can pay for the invoice from here.
- Payments page displays all the payments recorded against the subscriber as well as any refund processed.
- This could include any automated payments processed from OneBill, as well as manual payment recorded either from Selfcare/through a CSR user.
- The subscribers would be able to view their payments as well as download payment receipts from this section.
- The Service Desk page can be used by the subscriber to create new trouble tickets or to view information on trouble tickets.
Key Features of OneBill’s Customer Self-Service Portal
View & export Invoices
All invoices corresponding to a particular subscriber will be present in the selfcare, under the invoice listing section. The invoice listing section allows a business to list and view the invoices that belong to the subscriber account.
Adding Credit Card Details
The OneBill selfcare portal allows end customers to be able to add new credit card details from their selfcare account. Once a new credit card is added into the selfcare portal, the end customer can use that to make payments against outstanding invoices that are present against their account.
If the end customer is facing an issue with the services that they are subscribed to, they can go ahead and raise a new service ticket, directly using the selfcare Service Desk feature. This functionality allows a subscriber to raise a ticket that is then assigned to a business user in the OneBill portal.
See how OneBill is helping companies to transform their lead-to-revenue generation experience
OneBill streamlined the payment collection process, multi-level partner management, and reseller commissioning of NEC.
OneBill’s internal tax engine helped Unitas Global with huge savings and OneBill MLCM allowed them to create multiple locations to support different currencies as well international taxation.
OneBill eliminated the manual process completely by implementing the usage-rating engine to calculate the revenue share for each of the property owner.
Maximize your revenue, reduce costs and avoid unnecessary revenue leakage!
OneBill performs consistently well and has also been able to meet some of our unique needs that no other vendor was able to achieve. OneBill have also proven time and again that they will go above and beyond for their customer. The service is truly exceptional!”
Paul MatteDirector of Global Cloud Services, NEC
The onboarding went very smoothly and all the attention we needed was given to us during training. Due to our company expanding over the year they supported us with training for features that we did not need at the beginning. We are very happy with OneBill.
Gabriel DelgadoVice President of Operations, Enqwest
“We needed a flexible billing system that allow us to easily add new products, change elements of existing products, adjust pricing and labelling of various elements on the invoice. In working with the OneBill On-boarding team, we have achieved this goal.”
Rick MinyardCEO, Sage Communications
Every Month, OneBill represents the thousands and thousands of micro charges and rolling them up into an invoice for SIPPIO. The world we live in is moving at lightning speed and you need companies like OneBill that think like you and want you to be successful.