- Information Technology and Services
- Chicago, Illinois
- Previous billing system was able to support their current billing operations but they were looking at expansion/growth
- OneBill Lite Version along with Partner Management Module was the solution offered to Unitas Global
The P2P taxation is supported in OneBill Platform.
Multi-Level Partner Management
Unitas Global is the leading managed service provider of connected hybrid cloud solutions for global enterprises. Unitas provides secure, resilient, and dedicated cloud-based IT environments that are easy-to-consume, fully managed, and backed by an end-to-end SLA to deliver the best application performance. Across an unrivaled, software-defined network fabric, Unitas connects over +24 million commercial addresses to more than +4000 Cloud and SaaS providers in over +900 data centers globally.
Challenges & Goals:
Unitas Global’s previous billing system was able to support their current billing operations but they were looking at expansion/growth:
- Their services includes products / plans that require calculating taxes based on two end points – Origination as well as Destination (P2P taxation).
- Starting 2020, they wanted to expand into other geographies (outside of the United States). Hence, international taxation and currency support became a key requirement.
OneBill Lite Version along with Partner Management Module was the solution offered to Unitas Global:
- The P2P taxation is supported in OneBill Platform.
- Multi-Level Partner Management allowed Unitas Global to create multiple locations to support different currencies as well international taxation. In addition to USA, they have already started offering their services to Customers in Ireland and United Kingdom.
- OneBill’s Internal Tax engine has been configured for International Taxation due to simple taxation rules outside of the United States. This has resulted in huge savings by way of tax fees that Unitas Global would have incurred using an external tax engine.
- Custom Invoices for each geography to include the local currency and bank information.
Other Customer Stories
Streamlined billing operations by 80% by implementing On-demand/Anniversary billing. And increased efficiency with automated multi-party settlements.
Logista is able to focus on selling telecom services to their customers instead of worrying about how they will bill and calculate telecom taxes for these new services.
OneBill eliminated the manual process completely by implementing the usage-rating engine to calculate the revenue share for each of the property owner.
OneBill streamlined the payment collection process, multi-level partner management, and reseller commissioning of NEC.