NEC Corporation has established itself as a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies. NEC enables businesses and communities to adapt to rapid changes taking place in both society and the market as it provides for the social values of safety, security, fairness and efficiency to promote a more sustainable world where everyone has the chance to reach their full potential
Challenges & Goals:
- NEC’s previous billing system involved a very manual billing process which resulted in inconsistencies and errors.
- NEC was looking for a platform and a partner that that could work on a global scale
- NEC was launching a program that would allow their Distributors and Resellers to resell their services effectively. They were looking for a platform that would support their Go-To-Market Strategy for themselves and their Distributors as well as Resellers.
- Ability to calculate Commissions and be able to reward their agents in a timely manner
- Enhance the Experience for all the stake holders involved : NEC sales team, Distributors, Resellers, Agents and End Customers
OneBill Enterprise Version was offered to NEC to support their current and future business plans and growth. A few key features that minimized / eliminated the manual processes:
- Multi-Level Partner Management allowed NEC to create Tiers – NEC – Distributors – Resellers – End Customer.
- OneBill’s ability to support Single Sign On (SSO) enabled their partners to use one single channel to login and place orders.
- Robust REST APIs allowed NEC to place orders through APIs, thereby reducing manual intervention
- Various Reports – Tax Reports, Reseller settlement reports, Agent Commission Reports generated OOB from the system.
- Payment reminders to Delinquent Customers, streamlining the payment collection process
“OneBill performs consistently well and has also been able to meet some of our unique needs that no other vendor was able to achieve. OneBill have also proven time and again that they will go above and beyond for their customer. The service is truly exceptional!”
Paul MatteDirector of Global Cloud Services, NEC
Other Customer Stories
Streamlined billing operations by 80% by implementing On-demand/Anniversary billing. And increased efficiency with automated multi-party settlements.
Logista is able to focus on selling telecom services to their customers instead of worrying about how they will bill and calculate telecom taxes for these new services.
OneBill eliminated the manual process completely by implementing the usage-rating engine to calculate the revenue share for each of the property owner.
OneBill’s internal tax engine helped Unitas Global with huge savings and OneBill MLCM allowed them to create multiple locations to support different currencies as well international taxation.