OneBill’s Automated Billing Solution
Logista provides IT departments the ability to not only save time and money but also support crucial enterprise initiatives using effective IT management methods and tools. For maximum cost savings they implement strategies that address the entire life cycle of technology management.
Goals & Challenges:
Logista was looking for a solution which would allow them to add telecom services to their offerings without adding additional risk or manual processes to their billing. In addition, they wanted a solution which they could add to their current environment without having to immediately replace their other systems. For Logista, the goal was to minimize disruption to their current process and allow them to transition more services to their new billing system over time. One unique requirement: Logista likes to provide invoice data in formats which their customers can easily import into their systems without causing manual work on the part of Logista’s customers. OneBill meets all of Logista’s requirements.
- Add the ability to charge and compute taxation for telecommunication services without disrupting Logista’s current billing process
- Provide invoice data to Logista’s customers in the specific formats to enable easy importation into customers’ finance systems
- Help Logista get AT&T transaction data out of the APEX portal and correctly import into OneBill for purpose of driving end customer invoicing.
- Provide revenue assurance services to enable Logista to be confident that they are being correctly charged for AT&T services
- Operate within Logista’s current system environment and allow Logista to transition billing of their other services over time to the new solution
OneBill’s automated billing solution has allowed Logista to accelerate approvals for subscriber onboarding, getting our customers going more quickly and invoicing and collecting promptly.
- OneBill’s services help the process of consuming AT&T data from their portal, correcting and completing the transaction data and feeding the information into the billing solution
- OneBill makes sure that invoices are correct at the start by running a bill cycle in test environment and verifying with Logista before completing the invoice cycle in the production environment and delivering the invoices to Logista’s customers.
- OneBill can export invoice data in multiple formats, either using customizable invoice templates or configurable csv exports.
- OneBill allowed Logista to start out just running AT&T charges through our solution and transition other billing over time.
- Logista has sold and is correctly billing for the largest wireline AT&T order in their Emerging Business market
- Fast onboarding: OneBill was able to deliver the first invoices less than one week after Logista signed our contract
- Logista can focus on selling telecom services to their customers instead of worrying about how they will bill and calculate telecom taxes for these new services.
Other Customer Stories
Company Profile: Jamcracker is a cloud services brokerage provider. Their service delivery network (JSDN) enables cloud providers to create their own partner eco systems, enables their channels and distribute through Jamcracker’s global distribution network to become Cloud Service Brokerages. Jamcracker enables Enterprises, Service provider, and cloud providers to unify the delivery and management of cloud…
Company Profile: BlueRim Networks was formally organized in 2014 but has been providing managed internet services to the multi-family communities since 2007. BlueRim Networks goal is to simplify and provide managed high speed internet connectivity to communities such as apartments, town homes and condos. In pursuit of this simplification process we developed the BlueRim Edge, a networking…
Company Profile: Unitas Global is the leading managed service provider of connected hybrid cloud solutions for global enterprises. Unitas provides secure, resilient, and dedicated cloud-based IT environments that are easy-to-consume, fully managed, and backed by an end-to-end SLA to deliver the best application performance. Across an unrivaled, software-defined network fabric, Unitas connects over +24 million…
Company Profile: NEC Corporation has established itself as a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies. NEC enables businesses and communities to adapt to rapid changes taking place in both society and the market as it provides for the social values of safety, security, fairness and efficiency to promote a more sustainable world…