Jamcracker is a cloud services brokerage provider. Their service delivery network (JSDN) enables cloud providers to create their own partner eco systems, enables their channels and distribute through Jamcracker’s global distribution network to become Cloud Service Brokerages.
Jamcracker enables Enterprises, Service provider, and cloud providers to unify the delivery and management of cloud services to their employees, their customers or through distribution channels.
Goals & Challenges:
- The billing system was not keeping up with the enhancement of the JDSN platform.
- Manual settlement process could no longer meet the requirements of the ecosystem.
- Jamcracker’s growth needed an enhanced billing system to accelerate on boarding and avoid loss of opportunities.
- The billing system has to handle the complex pricing systems of cloud services and allow offers and promotions to be easily customized.
- The JDSN platform catered customer operations such as Subscription increase/decrease, renew, cancel, term-based subscription, re-rating, tier pricing, trials. Therefore it was essential to implement a solution to allow business operations to scale with the addition of services.
- OneBill pricing designer integrated with JDSN platform and product catalogs ensuring quick launch of services, complex pricing models, and flexibility in bundles, promotions packaging.
- Automated system for quick and efficient multi-party settlement connected to ISV’s billing system to automate the ISV settlement.
- Introduced On-demand billing/anniversary billing that streamlines large volume of customers
- Term based pricing model implemented to offer customers a price lock.
- Integration of self service support with customer management operations for effective handling of subscriptions, orders, invoices, and payments.
- Extended payment gateway framework.
- Support for real-time usage-based charges.
- Data feeds for pricing models, rating, billing, and invoicing to JSDN’s business intelligence systems.
- An enhanced JSDN platform that supports complex pricing models, bundling and promotions.
- Increased customer loyalty with the self-service portal.
- Increase efficiency with automated multi-party settlements.
- Streamlined billing operations by 80% by implementing On-demand/Anniversary billing.
JK, CEO & Founder of OneBill Quoted:
“For Jamcracker, OneBill helps address a number of challenges such as automated multiparty settlement, complex pricing systems, self-service portals for customer engagement and retention and automated workflows.”
JKCEO & Founder of OneBill
Other Customer Stories
Logista is able to focus on selling telecom services to their customers instead of worrying about how they will bill and calculate telecom taxes for these new services.
OneBill eliminated the manual process completely by implementing the usage-rating engine to calculate the revenue share for each of the property owner.
OneBill’s internal tax engine helped Unitas Global with huge savings and OneBill MLCM allowed them to create multiple locations to support different currencies as well international taxation.
OneBill streamlined the payment collection process, multi-level partner management, and reseller commissioning of NEC.