Product catalogs ensuring quick launch of services, complex pricing models, and flexibility in bundles, promotions packaging
Self-service portals for customer engagement and retention and automated workflows.
Automated multiparty settlement
Jamcracker is a cloud services brokerage provider. Their service delivery network (JSDN) enables cloud providers to create their own partner eco systems, enables their channels and distribute through Jamcracker’s global distribution network to become Cloud Service Brokerages.
Jamcracker enables Enterprises, Service provider, and cloud providers to unify the delivery and management of cloud services to their employees, their customers or through distribution channels.
Goals & Challenges:
- The billing system was not keeping up with the enhancement of the JDSN platform.
- Manual settlement process could no longer meet the requirements of the ecosystem.
- Jamcracker’s growth needed an enhanced billing system to accelerate on boarding and avoid loss of opportunities.
- The billing system has to handle the complex pricing systems of cloud services and allow offers and promotions to be easily customized.
- The JDSN platform catered customer operations such as Subscription increase/decrease, renew, cancel, term-based subscription, re-rating, tier pricing, trials. Therefore it was essential to implement a solution to allow business operations to scale with the addition of services.
- OneBill pricing designer integrated with JDSN platform and product catalogs ensuring quick launch of services, complex pricing models, and flexibility in bundles, promotions packaging.
- Automated system for quick and efficient multi-party settlement connected to ISV’s billing system to automate the ISV settlement.
- Introduced On-demand billing/anniversary billing that streamlines large volume of customers
- Term based pricing model implemented to offer customers a price lock.
- Integration of self service support with customer management operations for effective handling of subscriptions, orders, invoices, and payments.
- Extended payment gateway framework.
- Support for real-time usage-based charges.
- Data feeds for pricing models, rating, billing, and invoicing to JSDN’s business intelligence systems.
- An enhanced JSDN platform that supports complex pricing models, bundling and promotions.
- Increased customer loyalty with the self-service portal.
- Increase efficiency with automated multi-party settlements.
- Streamlined billing operations by 80% by implementing On-demand/Anniversary billing.
JK, CEO & Founder of OneBill Quoted:
“For Jamcracker, OneBill helps address a number of challenges such as automated multiparty settlement, complex pricing systems, self-service portals for customer engagement and retention and automated workflows.”
JKCEO & Founder of OneBill
Other Customer Stories
Company Profile: Logista provides IT departments the ability to not only save time and money but also support crucial enterprise initiatives using effective IT management methods and tools. For maximum cost savings they implement strategies that address the entire life cycle of technology management. Goals & Challenges: Logista was looking for a solution which would…
Company Profile: BlueRim Networks was formally organized in 2014 but has been providing managed internet services to the multi-family communities since 2007. BlueRim Networks goal is to simplify and provide managed high speed internet connectivity to communities such as apartments, town homes and condos. In pursuit of this simplification process we developed the BlueRim Edge, a networking…
Company Profile: Unitas Global is the leading managed service provider of connected hybrid cloud solutions for global enterprises. Unitas provides secure, resilient, and dedicated cloud-based IT environments that are easy-to-consume, fully managed, and backed by an end-to-end SLA to deliver the best application performance. Across an unrivaled, software-defined network fabric, Unitas connects over +24 million…
Company Profile: NEC Corporation has established itself as a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies. NEC enables businesses and communities to adapt to rapid changes taking place in both society and the market as it provides for the social values of safety, security, fairness and efficiency to promote a more sustainable world…