Customer Relationship Management Platform- Support
We offer two types of support contract:
Support Retainer (basic)
If your users or IT folks want help with using or further configuring OneBill, then a software support contract with a Service Level Agreement is the way to go. We offer retainer support plans in 8 hours increments (per month).
Here’s what’s included in your 1-year contract:
- A preferential rate for our services (a 20% discount)
- 24×7 e-mail and trouble Help Desk system where you can post your support issue
- Tickets posted will be responded by the following morning at latest
- Resources will be scheduled next business day at latest to provide you with support
Software support includes assistance with the following types of issues:
- Problems with or questions about the operation of OneBill software
- Problems with interfaces between OneBill software and customer systems or third party solutions
- Error messages that occur when OneBill software is running
- User support: Support for the users to ensure that they are confident in usage of the solution. Additional training sessions as requested
- IT support: Technical support for users who are configuring the solution/ integrating with third party applications post go-live
Think of it as your insurance policy. And even better that your house or car insurance, if you use less than ½ your allocated hours for the first 9 months, we’ll give you the last 3 months for free.
Managed Services (Full-service outsourced billing and invoicing)
If you’re new to complex subscription billing, consider using Managed Services, where you can outsource your billing to us. In addition to our normal support services, OneBill offers:
- Data and content management: Full-service data entry to maintain currency of products, pricing, subscribers
- Upload of usage data for billing calculations. Just make sure you provide us with access to the data
- Invoicing services: Monthly invoicing run executed on behalf of the customer
Anything else? When you’re fully in operation, you may need anything from a new report format to integration with your new ERP solution, or an additional payment gateway or new carrier or service provider. We offer professional services to help you with these projects. Just ask us.