Which onboard model will work for you?
- OneBill provides two models of Onboarding:
- Customer Self-Onboarding, suitable for greenfield setup or situations where standard migrations and out-of-the-box integrations are available. Most operations can be done by business users with support from OneBill and minimal support by IT. Suitable for small and medium sized businesses with lower complexity.
- Full-Service Onboarding, suitable for complex migrations, custom integrations, usage data integrations, large catalog or subscriber base migration. OneBill works closely with customer’s IT department and relevant third-parties to complete migration and integration. Basic configuration is determined through user training and then setup by OneBill.
- Configuring and customizing the solution
- OneBill is designed for point and click setup. Most activities can be done by business users, although IT may need to provide authentication data for third party services and extract data to create import files in csv format (subscribers, products, subscriptions, CDRs, rated transactions, payments and grants).